Friday, January 16, 2015

Love My Schedule Review

Today I would like to share with you a great resource that can help you get more done each day!



This is our Love My Schedule Schedule Chart!



Our Love My Schedule Chore Chart!

These awesome organizational tools were created by a dear friend of mine who is a homeschool mother of 8 children!

The Schedule and Chore Charts are color coded to help you organize each member of your family. They are both magnetic and wet erase. (A cute wet erase marker comes with your order!)

We LOVE our (Love My Schedule Charts! http://www.lovemyschedule.com] The magnets are strong yet flexible. You can get an Expansion Pack if you have more than 5 people in your family.

Big Brother is a child who needs a good routine to follow. He functions best if he knows exactly what is going to happen and what to expect. With our Love My Schedule conveniently hanging brightly on the fridge, he can easily see what is planned for his day, what Mommy will be doing, and how much time it should take. No more asking, "When is lunch?" or "When do I get a break?" or "How much longer until Free Time?" I can point him to the schedule and he knows the answer.

He got to choose what color he wanted for his schedule, and his job list on the chore chart matches!

You can see on our matching Chore Chart I have my Weekly Home Blessing Chores, Daily Chores, my Daily Health Routine, Supper Menus for the Week, my Good Morning Girls Bible Study Plan, and Big Brother's Jobs. I love being able to check all these things off each day!

Having all my reminders in one central location is such a blessing. No more wasting time figuring out what needs to be done (or worse, trying to remember whether or not I did a certain task already!!)

The Love My Schedule website has a great list of 20 Scheduling Tips Be sure to check them out!

How do you keep your familyfamily organized? What does a "normal" homeschool day look like at your house?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, Samantha! My favorite part of using the schedule is that, like you, I don't have to answer questions all day about what is coming up next.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I would love to hear from YOU!