Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Exodus 7 - I Never Want to Get in Gods Way!!

"Mommy, you're coloring in your Bible...is that even legal?!"



Those were Big Brother's words to me the other morning when he came in during my Bible time. :)

I am loving color-coding my Bible as I study God's Word each day! Here's the Bible Coloring Chart I have been using:



It helps me to slow down and really think about what I am reading. I'm finding treasures I never knew were there!

Today's chapter is Exodus 7. Here's the thought that stood out to me today:

I NEVER WANT TO GET IN GOD'S WAY!!

We read how Pharaoh's heart was hardened against God and His people. And because of his stubborness and wicked pride, his entire nation was going to suffer horrible things.

Exodus 7:3-4

And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt. But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth my people the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt by great judgements.

Bottom line, God was going to do whatever it took to deliver His people from bondage.

I would not want to stand where Pharaoh stood here! God will do mighty, wondrous, miraculous things in order to help His people.

I definitely want to be on His side...don't you!!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I would love to hear from YOU!