Monday, February 9, 2015

FREE Valentine Party Games Printable!



Valentine's Day is this coming Saturday! I hope all of my readers are surrounded by those you love, and most of all that you know about God's amazing love!

When I was a teen, our local homeschool group always had a Valentine's Day party that everyone looked forward to each year!

As a special treat for all of you, I have typed out detailed instructions for 6 FUN Valentine Party Games that are sure to be a hit!

These are games I remember from our parties, and a few I made up myself. :) Several have a Christian theme and involve Scriptures about love.

You could use these FREE Valentine Party Games with your family, homeschool group, youth group, Sunday School, etc!

These games take very little preparation and just a few simple materials.

I hope you will enjoy!

Click here to get your FREE Valentine Party Games download!! (This is a Microsoft Word .doc.)

Big Brother and I will probably do some of these games for fun this week!

My wonderful husband is planning to take us all out for dinner Saturday evening! :)

Planning something fun for Valentine's Day? Tell me about it in the comments below!!

Subscribe to Shield of Faith Homeschool by Email!

Linked Up at: The Homeschool Mother's Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I would love to hear from YOU!